21 American Proverbs about OverView All Proverbs about Over
1. Don't cry over spilt milk.
2. Don't judge a book by its cover.
3. Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and being kicked.
4. The forest is the poor man's overcoat.
5. Good enough for Government work.
6. Doctor's faults are covered with earth, and rich men's with money.
7. Human nature is the same all the world over.
8. You can't tell a book by its cover.
9. A slip of the foot and you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
10. Adversity does best discover virtue.
11. Debt is the worst kind of poverty.
12. Don't cry over spilled milk.
13. Handsome poverty is no disgrace.
14. He that takes the devil into his boat must carry him over the sound.
15. It is not the clothes that count, but the things the clothes cover.
16. Poverty with security is better than plenty in the midst of fear and uncertainty.
17. The opera isn't over till the fat lady sings.
18. Two dogs over one bone seldom agree.
19. When a man is down, everyone runs over him.
20. You can never tell what's in a package by its cover.
Proverbs about Over
Quotes related to Over by Power Quotations