66 American Proverbs about OtherView All Proverbs about Other
1. Diligence is the mother of good luck.
2. In God we trust; all others pay cash.
3. Step on a crack break your mother's back.
4. The mountains are never so far apart but the animals find one another.
5. The world is a ladder for some to go up and others down.
6. If we blame others for our failures, then we should also give others credit for our successes.
7. One who cannot respect himself cannot respect another.
8. Conscience is only another name for truth.
9. Never trust a man who doesn't trust others.
10. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes; fools insist on learning from their own.
11. We judge others by their acts, but ourselves by our intentions.
12. He who judges others condemns himself.
13. He who laughs at others' woes finds few friends and many foes.
14. We are as big as the thing which bothers us.
15. Home is the father's kingdom, the children's paradise, the mother's world.
16. Happiness multiplies as we divide it with others.
17. It takes half your life to learn who your friends are and the other half to keep them.
18. A fool is like other men as long as he is silent.
19. By others' faults wise men correct their own.
20. Look out for others and god will look out for you.
Proverbs about Other
Quotes related to Other by Power Quotations