74 American Proverbs about MakeView All Proverbs about Make
1. A good son makes a good husband.
2. A lady is a woman who makes it easy for a man to be a gentleman.
3. Dreams are wishes your heart makes.
4. Good fences make good neighbors.
5. It takes three generation to make a gentleman.
6. It takes two to make a bargain.
7. Make love, not war.
8. Praise makes a bad man worse.
9. You make a mountain of a mole-hill.
10. Reading makes a full man, meditation a profound man, discourse a clear man.
11. Bulls make money and bears make money, but hogs just get slaughtered.
12. There are three kinds of people; those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those who don't know what's happening.
13. Use it up, make do, or do without.
14. Haste makes waste.
15. Good fathers make good sons.
16. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
17. If you make yourself into a doormat, people will wipe their feet on you.
18. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
19. Don't make excuses, make good.
20. The golden rule of life is, make a beginning.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations