7 American Proverbs about LeavesView All Proverbs about Leaves
1. Leaves enough, but few grapes.
2. Man is like a banana: when he leaves the bunch, he gets skinned.
3. Man is like a banana: when he leaves the bunch, he gets skinned.
4. True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare; false ones like autumn leaves, found everywhere.
5. A bad broom leaves a dirty room.
6. Having finished the meal, the company leaves.
7. He that fears leaves must not come into a wood.
Proverbs about Leaves
Quotes related to Leaves by Power Quotations