20 American Proverbs about LearnView All Proverbs about Learn
1. In politics, a man must learn to rise above principle.
2. The only thing we learn from new elections is we learned nothing from the old.
3. If you have wit and learning, add to it wisdom and modesty.
4. Learn as you'd live forever; live as you'd die tomorrow.
5. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes; fools insist on learning from their own.
6. A human learns how to talk early, but how to keep silent late.
7. It takes half your life to learn who your friends are and the other half to keep them.
8. To command one must learn to obey.
9. A wise man learns by the experiences of others; an ordinary man learns by his own experience; a fool learns by nobody's experiences.
10. An old dog will learn no tricks.
11. As the old cock crows, the young cock learns.
12. Cease to do evil, learn to do well.
13. Every failure teaches a man something, if he will learn.
14. Experience is a dear school, but fools learn in no other.
15. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience.
16. From beavers, bees should learn to mend their ways. A bee works; a beaver works and plays.
17. He who associates with dogs learns to pant.
18. He who never learns anything never forgets anything.
19. Solid learning makes a man fit company for himself.
20. The baby who always gets carried will never learn to walk.
Proverbs about Learn
Quotes related to Learn by Power Quotations