7 American Proverbs about HeadView All Proverbs about Head
1. The road to the head lies through the heart.
2. If the heart is right, the head cannot be very far wrong.
3. Education doesn't come by bumping your head against the school house.
4. A full ear of corn will bend its head; an empty ear will stand upright.
5. Better bend the neck than bruise the forehead.
6. Speed will get you nowhere if you are headed in the wrong direction.
7. You can't keep the birds from flying over your head, but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair.
Proverbs about Head
Quotes related to Head by Power Quotations