75 American Proverbs about GoodView All Proverbs about Good
1. A clear conscience is a good pillow.
2. A good son makes a good husband.
3. Diligence is the mother of good luck.
4. A miss is as good as a mile.
5. Free ships, free goods.
6. Good fences make good neighbors.
7. I am just as good as you are, and a damned sight better.
8. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
9. Pride is said to be the last vice the good man gets clear of.
10. Where the woman wears the breeches, she has a good right to them.
11. Good weight and measure, are heaven's treasure.
12. Hope is a good breakfast, but a poor supper.
13. Necessity never made a good bargain.
14. There's no fun in physics, but a good deal of physics in fun.
15. A bad man in Zion City is a good man in Chicago.
16. A whistling girl and a crowing hen never came to a good end.
17. Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage.
18. No matter how bad a child is, he is still good for a tax deduction.
19. Some families are like potatoes -- all that's good of them is underground.
20. The good lawyer knows the law, the clever one knows the judge.
Proverbs about Good
Quotes related to Good by Power Quotations