15 American Proverbs about GetsView All Proverbs about Gets
1. Man is like a banana: when he leaves the bunch, he gets skinned.
2. Pride is said to be the last vice the good man gets clear of.
3. After a rich man gets rich, his next ambition is to get richer.
4. Man is like a banana: when he leaves the bunch, he gets skinned.
5. The early bird gets the worm.
6. Those who sleep with dogs gets up with fleas.
7. The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
8. Pride is the last vice a good man gets clear of.
9. Danger begets caution.
10. Each husband gets the infidelity he deserves.
11. He who never learns anything never forgets anything.
12. It is the beautiful bird which gets caged.
13. My son's my son till he gets him a wife; my daughter's my daughter all of her life.
14. The baby who always gets carried will never learn to walk.
15. When the apple gets ripe, it's likely to fall.
Proverbs about Gets
Quotes related to Gets by Power Quotations