8 American Proverbs about EarlyView All Proverbs about Early
1. The early bird gets the worm.
2. The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
3. A human learns how to talk early, but how to keep silent late.
4. Early childhood should be as happy and carefree as you can make it.
5. Good luck beats early rising.
6. One may get up late if one has the name of getting up early.
7. Rise early, live soberly, and apply yourself with industry.
8. The early bird catches the worm.
Proverbs about Early
Quotes related to Early by Power Quotations