14 American Proverbs about DeadView All Proverbs about Dead
1. I'd rather be red than dead.
2. A dead enemy is as good as a cold friend.
3. A dead man feels no cold.
4. A live dog is better than a dead lion.
5. Bury your own dead.
6. Count no man successful until he is dead.
7. Don't knock at a dead man's door and expect an answer.
8. Have fun while you live, because you are going to be dead a long time.
9. He is dead that is faultless.
10. It's safer to commend the dead than the living.
11. Slander not the dead.
12. The dead are soon forgotten.
13. When the dead man sings it may last a very long time.
14. When the eagle is dead, the crows pick out his eyes.
Proverbs about Dead
Quotes related to Dead by Power Quotations