17 American Proverbs about ChildView All Proverbs about Child
1. The child is the father of the man.
2. No matter how bad a child is, he is still good for a tax deduction.
3. We do not inherit the land from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children.
4. Home is the father's kingdom, the children's paradise, the mother's world.
5. A mother's heart is a child's schoolroom.
6. The difference between adults and children is that adults don't ask questions.
7. A burnt child dreads the fire.
8. A child and a fool imagine twenty shillings and twenty years can never be spent.
9. Childhood should be happy and carefree.
10. Childhood shows the man as morning shows the day.
11. Early childhood should be as happy and carefree as you can make it.
12. Even a child makes himself known by his doings.
13. Fools and children should never look at unfinished work.
14. It's dog's delight to bark and bite, but little children never.
15. Men fear death as children do going in the dark.
16. The great man is he who does not lose his child's heart.
17. To spoil a child is to maim it a bit.
Proverbs about Child
Quotes related to Child by Power Quotations