12 American Proverbs about CatchView All Proverbs about Catch
1. It takes a thief to catch a thief.
2. A man chases a woman until she catches him.
3. The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
4. Catch before hanging.
5. Cats that wear gloves catch no mice.
6. Cows can catch no rabbits.
7. Don't clean your fish before you catch it.
8. Eagles don't catch flies.
9. If you catch fish, you're a fisherman.
10. The early bird catches the worm.
11. The sleeping fox catches no chickens.
12. You can't catch fish on a dry line.
Proverbs about Catch
Quotes related to Catch by Power Quotations