9 American Proverbs about BirdView All Proverbs about Bird
1. The early bird gets the worm.
2. The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
3. A mockingbird has no voice of his own.
4. A bird is known by his note and a man by his talk.
5. Birds of a colour flock together.
6. Birds of a feather flock together.
7. It is the beautiful bird which gets caged.
8. The early bird catches the worm.
9. You can't keep the birds from flying over your head, but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair.
Proverbs about Bird
Quotes related to Bird by Power Quotations