22 African Proverbs about Stone.View All Proverbs about Stone
1. Milestone cornmeal unites families.
2. The thrower of stones throws away the strength of his own arm.
3. The hunter who is tracking an elephant does not stop to throw stones at birds.
4. A bird doesn't alert his fellow bird that a stone is coming.
5. A coward always hides behind someone else after he has thrown a stone.
6. A gravestone cannot be used for grinding.
7. An egg shouldn't be deceived by the hardness of its shell; it cannot challenge a stone in a fight.
8. An old man may miss his target with a stone but never with his word.
9. Don't move an ancient boundary stone or encroach on the fields of the fatherless.
10. Don't respond to a mosquito bit with a stone because you will miss it and hunt yourself.
11. If you live in a glasshouse you should not throw stones.
12. If you want to remove a mountain start with one stone at a time.
13. Nicknames are the hardest stones the devil can throw at a man.
14. That you don't give birth too, you let him or her carry a stone on the head.
15. The grindstones can neither be used as a stool nor a headrest.
16. The madman, who throws a stone into a crowded market, forgets that his own mother could be hit by his madness.
17. When a blind man tells you he is going to throw a stone, know that his foot is on the stone.
18. When a stone is identified it cannot destroy a hoe.
19. When all the water has gone, only the largest stones will remain on the riverbed.
20. White ants can do no harm to a stone.
Proverbs about Stone|
Stone Quotes by Power Quotations|