9 African Proverbs about PlayView All Proverbs about Play
1. As the dog said, "If I fall down for you and you fall down for me, it is playing."
2. As the dog said, 'If I fall down for you and you fall down for me, it is playing.'
3. A bad habit is like fire you can't play with it and expect not to get burnt.
4. A child can play with its mother's breasts, but not its father's testicles.
5. A man who doesn't know how to play sex disappears after the first time.
6. Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative.
7. The problem with the palace attendant isn't how to steal the king's drums but where to play them from.
8. The same teeth that a dog uses to play it uses to bite too.
9. By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed.
Proverbs about Play
Quotes related to Play by Power Quotations