25 African Proverbs about HomeView All Proverbs about Home
1. If you're going home, you don't get wet.
2. Only the owner can free his home from mice.
3. Even your dog knows the homes of your friends.
4. Not the place where I was born but where I hang my hat is home.
5. The horse never refuses a homeward gallop.
6. The wise traveler leaves his heart at home.
7. A fish and bird may fall in love but the two cannot build a home together.
8. A guard dog cannot watch two homes at once.
9. A home without a woman is like a barn without a yam.
10. A hunter who is never satisfied with is gain will one day be forced to carry home an elephant.
11. A husband may be the head of a home but the wife is the heart of a home.
12. A rat stinks, but it has its own home.
13. A stick at the neighbours cannot drive out a leopard at your home.
14. A weird child at times brings sweet fruits at home.
15. Even drumsticks are heavy on the way home after the dance.
16. If you aren't in your own home, you dance while seated.
17. Life is like shopping in a market; when you finish, you go home.
18. No matter how far you are from your house, you will keep going until you get home.
19. The homeowner doesn't eat a little.
20. The hottest music and dance always comes from home.
Proverbs about Home
Quotes related to Home by Power Quotations