9 African Proverbs about BringView All Proverbs about Bring
1. The word "yes" brings trouble; the word "no" leads to no evil.
2. A child who is fearless is going to bring tears to his mother's eyes.
3. A weird child at times brings sweet fruits at home.
4. He who brings firewood infected with maggots in his house should not complain when lizards start visiting him.
5. Silence brings wisdom of the ancestors.
6. Tears cannot bring you joy but joy can bring you tears.
7. To neglect one's ancestors would bring ill-fortune and failure in life.
8. Too much happiness brings tears in our eyes.
9. Your feet will take you away from home but your stomach will bring you back.
Proverbs about Bring
Quotes related to Bring by Power Quotations