8 Proverbs about Zebra
1. When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.
2. When you shoot a zebra in the black stripe, the white dies too; shoot it in the white and the black dies too.
3. The first drink makes you a frisky gazelle, the second an impetuous zebra, the third a roaring lion, and with the fourth you become a silly donkey.
4. The zebra told the white horse, "I am white," and told the black horse, "I am actually black."
5. A man cannot undo his past. can zebras wipe away their stripes?
6. To the white horse the zebra said: 'i am white too,' and to the black horse: 'i am really black.'
7. The son of a zebra also has stripes.
8. A zebra takes its stripes wherever it goes.
Quotes related to Zebra by Power Quotations