2713 Proverbs about Your
1. Make your bargain before beginning to plow.
2. If you wish your merit to be known, acknowledge that of other people.
3. Keep your broken arm inside your sleeve.
4. Don't let your sorrow come higher than your knees.
5. Ask advice only of your equals.
6. Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.
7. Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake.
8. Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind.
9. Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people.
10. Ask about your neighbors, then buy the house.
11. Don't look for more honor than your learning merits.
12. When you go to buy, use your eyes, not your ears.
13. Make sure to be in with your equals if you're going to fall out with your superiors.
14. Never rely on the glory of the morning nor the smiles of your mother-in-law.
15. If you want to be respected, you must respect yourself.
16. Trust in Allah, but tie your camel.
17. Proportion your expenses to what you have, not what you expect.
18. Tell me your friends, and I'll tell you who you are.
19. If you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by.
20. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations