143 Proverbs about Years
1. A marriage in later years sends a letter to the grave digger.
2. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
3. A hundred years of regret pay not a farthing of debt.
4. A hundred years of wrong do not make an hour of right.
5. Care brings on grey hairs, and age without years.
6. He who cheats a cheat and robs a thief, earns a dispensation for 100 years.
7. Reason doe not come before years.
8. Revenge of an hundred years old hath still its sucking teeth.
9. Summer sown corn and women's advice turn out once in every seven years.
10. Even a thief takes ten years to learn his trade.
11. A bad wife is one hundred years of bad harvest.
12. After three years even a disaster can be good for something.
13. After three years useless things are useful too.
14. If you are going to sit on it for three years, the seat will certainly get warm.
15. One moment of intense happiness prolongs life by a thousand years.
16. Sometimes it takes only an hour to get a reputation that lasts for a thousand years.
17. There are old men of three years old and children of a hundred.
18. Your years will still remain the same whether you laugh or cry.
19. Feed a dog for three days and it is gratefull for three years. Feed a cat for three years and it forgets after three days.
20. The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour.
Quotes related to Years by Power Quotations