45 Proverbs about Write
1. He is a fool and ever shall, Who writes his name upon a wall.
2. Write on one of the devil's horns, "Good angel," and many will believe it.
3. He who writes love letters must have clammy hands.
4. Better to write down something one time than to read something ten times.
5. It is better to write down something once than read it ten times.
6. Never write a letter while you are angry.
7. Who can escape envy and blame, that speaks or writes for public fame?
8. Who writes love letters grows thin; who carries them, fat.
9. A successful writer has a good memory and hopes that others do not have it.
10. Never write what you dare not sign.
11. Injuries we write in marble, kindnesses in dust.
12. Write with the learned, but speak with the vulgar.
13. Write down the advice of him who loves you, though you like it not at the present.
14. Write the bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble.
15. The person who offends writes as if it was written on sand, and the person who is offended reads it as if it were written on marble.
16. You cannot write down a meaningful silence.
17. Think much, speak little and write less.
18. Who offends writes on sand; who is offended, on marble.
19. Even the best writer has to erase sometimes.
20. Never advise anyone to go to war or to get married. Write down the advice of him who loves you, though you like it not at present. He that has no children brings them up well.
Quotes related to Write by Power Quotations