370 Proverbs about Wife
1. A young wife is an old man's post-horse to the grave.
2. The husband's mother is the wife's devil.
3. The weeping bride makes a laughing wife.
4. "All freight lightens," said the skipper, when he threw his wife overboard.
5. The fingers of the housewife do more than a yoke of oxen.
6. Weeping bride, laughing wife, laughing bride, weeping wife.
7. Beat your wife on the wedding day, and your married life will be happy.
8. My son is my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter's my daughter all the days of her life.
9. Don't give your son's wife fall-harvest eggplant to eat.
10. A bad wife is one hundred years of bad harvest.
11. Pick your wife in the kitchen.
12. A faithful wife does not marry again.
13. A bad wife is a poor harvest for sixty years.
14. Man and wife are one flesh.
15. A poor man who takes a rich wife has a ruler, not a wife.
16. A man with a skinny wife is a deceitful man.
17. If you curse your wife in the evening, you will sleep alone at night. A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind.
18. Curse your wife at evening, sleep alone at night.
19. Virtue becomes a wife; beauty becomes a concubine.
20. Without rice, even the cleverest housewife cannot cook.
Quotes related to Wife by Power Quotations