100 Proverbs about Whos
1. Whose bread I eat, his song I sing.
2. He whose mistress squints, says the ogles.
3. Whose bread I eat: his song I sing.
4. A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
5. A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.
6. The man whose conscience is clear will never fear a knock on the door at midnight.
7. Those whose palm-kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble.
8. They are fools whose sheep run away twice.
9. Whoso hunteth with cats will catch nothing but rats.
10. Whoso is tired of happy days, let him take a wife.
11. Although the snake does not fly it has caught the bird whose home is in the sky.
12. It is the woman whose child has been eaten by a witch who best knows the evils of witchcraft.
13. A person on whose head lice are being removed, must be grateful.
14. He whose throat is longer than his arm must pray constantly for gods' protection.
15. He on whose head we would break a coconut never stands still.
16. He whose mother is naked is not likely to clothe his aunt.
17. Those whose palm-kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble.
18. Stronger than an army is a quotation whose time has come.
19. The one whose foot you heal kicks you with it.
20. A book whos sale's forbidden all men rush to see, and prohibition turns one reader into three.
Quotes related to Whos by Power Quotations