306 Proverbs about While
1. After dinner stand a while, or walk nearly half a mile.
2. Every one basteth the fat hog, while the lean one burneth.
3. Many a one threatens, while he quakes for fear.
4. One man may steal a horse while another may not look over the hedge.
5. The tree must be bent while it is young.
6. There is no occasion for priests to marry, while peasants have wives.
7. To remain young while growing old is the highest blessing.
8. While the pot boils, friendship blooms.
9. Eat your fish while it is still fresh and marry the girl while she is still young.
10. Whenever women say good-bye they always hang around for a while.
11. Strike while the iron is hot.
12. While the grass grows, the steed starves.
13. While we consider when to begin, it becomes too late.
14. While young, the tree can be easily bent.
15. A slave shows his true character, not while he is enslaved but when he becomes a master.
16. A good bird begins chirping while in the egg.
17. An iron rod bends while it is hot.
18. A reed before the wind lives on, while mighty oaks do fall.
19. Dream different dreams while on the same bed.
20. Fail to steal the chicken while it ate up your bait grain.
Quotes related to While by Power Quotations