34 Proverbs about Wherever
1. Wherever there is a pretty spot, the devil plants a monastery or a lord.
2. Wherever there is mischief, there is sure to be a priest and a woman in it.
3. Wherever the ram goes the sheep will follow.
4. One's skills are his inexhaustible treasure keeping him from hunger wherever he goes.
5. It is the fear of what tomorrow may bring that makes the tortoise to carry his house along with him wherever he goes.
6. Wherever something stands, another thing stands beside it.
7. The snail leaves its trail wherever it goes.
8. Wherever man goes to dwell his character goes with him.
9. Wherever something stands, another thing stands beside it.
10. Wherever there are women there's talking, and wherever there's geese there's cackling.
11. Wherever you are, do as you see done.
12. Wherever you may be, do as you see done.
13. A man takes his own wherever he finds it.
14. The sky is the same color wherever you go.
15. The sky is of the same color wherever you go.
16. Law is like a shaft of a cart, it points wherever you turn it to.
17. Wherever you go, an okka is four hundred dirhem.
18. Wherever you go, the sky is the same color.
19. Wherever you go, you can't get rid of yourself.
20. Parrots are green everywhere; the idiot loses wherever he is.
Quotes related to Wherever by Power Quotations