15 Proverbs about Torn
1. A client twixt his attorney and counselor is like a goose twixt two foxes.
2. A biting cur wears a torn skin.
3. A true gentleman would rather have his clothes torn than mended.
4. Mad dogs get their coats torn.
5. Curious Varvara's nose was torn off.
6. Don't put gold buttons on a torn coat.
7. Don't put golden buttons on a torn coat.
8. An old man with a torn sleeve never dishonored anyone.
9. If love is torn apart you cannot stitch the pieces together again.
10. A naked man will often laugh at someone with torn clothes.
11. The dog will always attack the one with torn trousers.
12. Nosy Barbara's nose was torn off at the market.
13. Truth has a handsome countenance but torn garments.
14. An eager dog often gets a torn skin.
15. Mad dogs get their skin torn.
Quotes related to Torn by Power Quotations