166 Proverbs about Tomorrow
1. For the diligent, a week has seven days; for the slothful, seven tomorrows.
2. What Manchester says today, the rest of England says tomorrow.
3. Drink makes you forget your sorrow; but only, alas, until tomorrow.
4. He who cries today that he has no bread will cry again tomorrow because he isn't hungry.
5. Today must not borrow from tomorrow.
6. Today red, tomorrow dead.
7. When God says "today," the devil says "tomorrow."
8. When the devil reigns today God will be master tomorrow.
9. Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.
10. Talk about things of tomorrow and the mice inside the ceiling laugh.
11. Tomorrow is a new day.
12. Never admit that there is a tomorrow.
13. Say what you have to say, tomorrow.
14. Give me today and you may keep tomorrow.
15. Jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.
16. The rich man plans for tomorrow, the poor man for today.
17. Yesterday, today and tomorrow -- these are the three days of man.
18. Anger is the only thing to put off until tomorrow.
19. He that saves something today will have something tomorrow.
20. What is wrong today won't be right tomorrow.
Quotes related to Tomorrow by Power Quotations