300 Proverbs about Times
1. Luck sometimes visits a fool, but it never sits down with him.
2. He who wants to do a good jump must sometimes take a step back.
3. In times of emergency the devil eats flies.
4. One time "here you are" is better than ten times "heaven help you."
5. Sometimes the whole nation has to pay for the foolish deed of one man.
6. Weapons, women, and locks must be guarded at all times.
7. Cowards may die many times before their death.
8. He who would succeed at court, must lie sometimes low, sometimes high.
9. Put out the fire betimes, ere it reach the roof.
10. Suit yourself to the times.
11. Times change and we with time.
12. What one knows it is useful sometimes to forget.
13. Who rides slow, must saddle betimes.
14. Handsome apples are sometimes sour.
15. The best brewer sometimes makes bad beer.
16. If you want to perform a good jump, sometimes you need to start by taking a step back.
17. Fall seven times, rise eight.
18. Inquire seven times then doubt a person.
19. A buddha's face when asked three times.
20. Fall six times, rise seven
Quotes related to Times by Power Quotations