320 Proverbs about Three
1. Three removals are as bad as a fire.
2. A good soldier has only three things to think about; the king, God, and nothing.
3. Never listen to these three advisers: wine, the night, and love.
4. No bed is big enough to hold three.
5. Three things come into the house uninvited: debts, age, and death.
6. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
7. He who has three enemies must agree with two.
8. One white foot, buy him; two white feet, try him; three white feet, look well about him; four white feet, go without him.
9. Three women, three geese, and three frogs, make a fair.
10. Three, helping one another, bear the burden of six.
11. Two is company, but three is none.
12. Two is company, but three's a crowd.
13. What three know will soon be known to thirty.
14. Feed a dog for three days and it is gratefull for three years. Feed a cat for three years and it forgets after three days.
15. The soul of a three year old until a hundred.
16. A buddha's face when asked three times.
17. The spirit of a three-year-old lasts a hundred years.
18. One kind word can warm three winter months.
19. The tongue is but three inches long, yet it can kill a man six feet high.
20. A three inch tongue -- the iron bulwark of politics.
Quotes related to Three by Power Quotations