2119 Proverbs about Thing
1. When you have given nothing, ask for nothing.
2. To change and to change for the better are two different things.
3. He is rich who owes nothing.
4. There are three things which if one does not know, one cannot live long in the world: what is too much for one, what is too little for one, and what is just right for one.
5. Four things come not back -- the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
6. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
7. A diplomat must always think twice before he says nothing.
8. A dog owns nothing, yet is seldom dissatisfied.
9. Anger is the only thing to put off until tomorrow.
10. He is rich enough that wants nothing.
11. How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward.
12. I will charge thee nothing but the promise that thee will help the next man thee finds in trouble.
13. If charity cost nothing, the world would be full of philanthropists.
14. A fool may chance to put something into a wise man's head.
15. A stranger has big eyes but sees nothing.
16. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for something.
17. A man is as big as the things that made him mad.
18. A man never becomes an orator if he has something to say.
19. Republicans will do anything for the poor except get off their backs.
20. A foolish man may be known by six things: Anger without cause, speech without profit, change without progress, inquiry without object, putting trust in a stranger, and mistaking foes for friends.
Quotes related to Thing by Power Quotations