7 Proverbs about Subjects
1. As princes fiddle, subjects must dance.
2. Although there exist many thousands of subjects for elegant conversation, there are persons who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
3. To make good conversation there are a thousand subjects, but there are still those who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
4. A cross-eyed Tsar, one-eyed ministers, blind subjects.
5. What is decided by legitimate authority is not resented by the subjects.
6. He that is hated of his subjects, cannot be counted a King.
7. A man may say too much, even upon the best subjects.
Quotes related to Subjects by Power Quotations