108 Proverbs about Stones
1. Drive gently over the stones.
2. He that pelts every barking dog, must pick up a great many stones.
3. He who has a glass roof must not throw stones at others.
4. He who lives in a glass house should be the last to throw stones.
5. They who eat cherries with the great, are like to have the stones and stalks flung in their face.
6. As soon as stones can swim, leaves will sink.
7. They throw stones at the walnut trees, but not at the maple.
8. The one who removed the mountain was the one who began carrying away stones.
9. Those who remove mountains begin by carrying away small stones.
10. Don't waste too many stones on one bird.
11. O eggs, never fight with stones.
12. Small ills are the fountains of most of our groans. Men trip not on mountains, they stumble on stones.
13. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
14. To persecute the unfortunate is like throwing stones on one fallen into a well.
15. You buy land, you buy stones; you buy meat, you buy bones.
16. Great gaps may be filled with small stones.
17. Those that eat cherries with great persons shall have their eyes squirted out with the stones.
18. We should build with the stones we have.
19. He that lives in a glass house must not throw stones.
20. Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me.
Quotes related to Stones by Power Quotations