96 Proverbs about Spoil
1. Do not divide the spoil till the victory is won.
2. Don't divide the spoil before the victory is won.
3. Many cooks spoil the broth.
4. One bad apple spoils the bunch.
5. One bad eye spoils the other.
6. One rotten egg spoils the whole pudding.
7. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
8. One word spoken in anger may spoil an entire life.
9. A little impatience spoils great plans.
10. Better belly burst than good victuals spoil.
11. Caress your dog, and he'll spoil your clothes.
12. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
13. Spare the rod, spoil the child.
14. Stroke your dog, and he'll spoil your clothes.
15. Many a good tale is spoiled in the telling.
16. Mony a gude tale is spoilt in the telling.
17. Ye maun spoil or ye spin.
18. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
19. One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel.
20. Don't spoil the ship for a halfpenny of tar.
Quotes related to Spoil by Power Quotations