326 Proverbs about Side
1. Fair flowers are not left standing along the wayside long.
2. Fair flowers do not remain long by the wayside.
3. Fair flowers to not remain long by the wayside.
4. He who builds by the road-side has many masters.
5. One man's story is no story; hear both sides.
6. She is fond of him--on the side where the pocket hangs.
7. Wine upon beer is very good cheer; beer upon wine consider with fear.
8. The reverse side also has a reverse side.
9. Even a sheet of paper has two sides.
10. While we consider when to begin, it becomes too late.
11. Consider the facts seven times before you suspect someone.
12. It's awful, I hate it" is hardly the other side of "That is beautiful and I loved it."
13. The other side also has another side.
14. The plagiarist turns the body inside-out and changes the bones.
15. Talk about things of tomorrow and the mice inside the ceiling laugh.
16. An eight-sided beauty is coldhearted.
17. He who would go a hundred miles should consider ninety-nine as halfway.
18. Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
19. When con men meet a legitimately honest man, they are so bewildered that they consider him a greater con man than themselves.
20. Outside a sheep, inside a wolf.
Quotes related to Side by Power Quotations