98 Proverbs about Share
1. If something happens to the master the servants will get his share too.
2. To get to know a friend, you must share an inheritance with him.
3. People with the same disease share sympathy.
4. If you share a man's wealth, try to lessen his misfortune.
5. To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.
6. Charity is not a bone you throw to a dog, but a bone you share with a dog.
7. One monk shoulders water by himself; two can still share the labor between them. When it comes to three, they have to go thirsty.
8. Two tigers cannot share one mountain (forest).
9. The world's a stage; each plays his part, and takes his share.
10. Shared grief is half grief.
11. Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.
12. Shared joy is double joy and shared sorrow is half-sorrow.
13. Those who want to share the gains, shall also share the losses.
14. Shared joy is double joy. Shared sorrow is half sorrow.
15. A joy that is shared is a joy made double.
16. A joy that's shared is a joy made double.
17. A trouble shared is a trouble halved.
18. Misfortune is easier to bear if you share it with many others.
19. Two men quarreling do not share the same seat on a canoe.
20. A bad cook also has his/her share of the bad food.
Quotes related to Share by Power Quotations