47 Proverbs about Roost
1. He who has to do with foxes must look after his hen-roost.
2. Curses are like chickens; they come home to roost.
3. A bird can roost but on one branch, a mouse can drink not more than its fill from a river.
4. Rule the roost.
5. A bird cannot roost but on one branch. a mouse can drink no more than its fill from a river.
6. Chickens have come home to roost.
7. Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
8. Curses are like young chickens, And still come home to roost.
9. When one is taking a chicken from its roost, the hen is bound to attack with at least its claws.
10. Even when there is no rooster, the morning will still start.
11. Where the rooster crows there is a village.
12. The country rooster dows not crow in the town.
13. With so many roosters crowing, the sun never comes up.
14. The highest branch is not the safest roost.
15. Every fox likes a henroost.
16. Nine gamblers could not feed a single rooster.
17. The chickens have come home to roost. You're suffering the consequences now.
18. Curses, like chickens, always come home to roost.
19. Curses, like chickens, come home to roost.
20. Woe to the house where the hen crows and the rooster is still.
Quotes related to Roost by Power Quotations