59 Proverbs about Rind
1. Who comes first, grinds first.
2. God's mill goes slowly, but it grinds well.
3. He who cannot paint must grind the colours.
4. The mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small.
5. Two hard flints never grind well.
6. The man who comes with a tale about others has himself an ax to grind.
7. The man who comes with a talk about others has himself an ax to grind.
8. He who comes sooner shall mill/grind sooner.
9. Who comes first, grinds first.
10. It keeps his nose at the grindstane.
11. The first at the mill can grind the first.
12. He that will have a cake out of the wheat must tarry the grinding.
13. A gravestone cannot be used for grinding.
14. A long lasting visitor grinds the wine.
15. She who grinds millet should have wisdom about rainy clouds and winds.
16. The grindstones can neither be used as a stool nor a headrest.
17. One rind is enough to tie a thousand pieces of wood.
18. A mill cannot grind with the water that is past.
19. The first at the mill grinds first.
20. The mill does not grind without water.
Quotes related to Rind by Power Quotations