348 Proverbs about Right
1. Barnaby bright, Barnaby bright, the longest day and the shortest night.
2. Where there is nothing, the Emperor loses his right.
3. An empty sack will not stand upright.
4. Criticism of the state is all right, but don't forget the nation is you.
5. A handful of might is better than a sack full of right.
6. A hundred years of wrong do not make an hour of right.
7. As a thing is used, so it brightens.
8. For the upright there are no laws.
9. He who has victory, has right.
10. Keep well with your neighbours, whether right or wrong.
11. Let not thy right hand know what thy left hand doeth.
12. Revenge converts a little right into a great wrong.
13. Right is with the strongest.
14. The key that is used grows bright.
15. The sun-dial counts only the bright hours.
16. The unrighteous penny consumes the righteous dollar.
17. What is right for the one is reasonable for the other.
18. What is the use of running when we are not on the right road?
19. Where might is right, right is not might.
20. Who bows to might loses his right.
Quotes related to Right by Power Quotations