104 Proverbs about Reason
1. A tear bedews my Delia's eye, From morn till dewy eve; But if you ask the reason why, She can't tell, I believe.
2. Reason doe not come before years.
3. The treason is loved, the traitor hated.
4. What is right for the one is reasonable for the other.
5. If unreason comes, reason goes.
6. When folly passes by, reason draws back.
7. You cannot reason with a hungry belly; it has no ears.
8. In his decision the judge with seven reasons gives only one in court.
9. Rage is not without reason.
10. Do not create in anger what you lack in reason.
11. Don't befriend neighbours who speak unreasonable things.
12. One should watch out for a very trifling or lame reason given for something that has been done.
13. Let him make use of instinct who cannot make use of reason.
14. Law governs man, and reason the law.
15. The frog does not jump in the daytime without reason.
16. A man does not run among thorns for no reason; either he is chasing a snake or a snake is chasing him.
17. Don't undermine my silence, its got reason; don't rate it, it as got no scale.
18. The one chased away with a stick comes back and the one chassed away with reason doesn't come back.
19. There is a good reason why natural water never runs at night.
20. There is a wise reason why a cock can't sound like a turkey.
Quotes related to Reason by Power Quotations