17 Proverbs about Pumpkin
1. One cannot manage too many affairs; like pumpkins in water, one pops up while you try to hold down the other.
2. When pumpkins are watered, brinjals also get watered.
3. The pumpkin gives birth and the fence has the trouble.
4. When pumpkins are watered, brinjals [small plants] also get watered.
5. The pumpkin vine never bears watermelons.
6. Don't try to sell pumpkins to a gardener.
7. If one saws pumpkins with the devil, they will bash onto one's head.
8. Don't plant pumpkins where they never sprouted.
9. They are the gods themselves that white-wash the fruits of the pumpkins.
10. Envy for a friend is like the taste of a sour pumpkin.
11. The best blessing for a good harvest is a pumpkin full of sweat.
12. He does not even know whether it is a pumpkin or a curd-cake.
13. He who never eats pumpkins with you, you prepare a few slices for him.
14. Cooked pumpkin stays hot for a long time.
15. The summer that yields lots of pumpkins and horse radish doesn't fill the larder.
16. The old pumpkin in the courtyard shall not be uprooted.
17. When pumpkins are watered, brinjals also get watered.
Quotes related to Pumpkin by Power Quotations