153 Proverbs about Plant
1. He who plants a garden plants happiness.
2. If the brain sows not corn, it plants thistles.
3. Plants oft removed never thrive.
4. Wherever there is a pretty spot, the devil plants a monastery or a lord.
5. Friendship is a plant we must often water.
6. Patience is a bitter plant but it has a sweet fruit.
7. Don't give your son's wife fall-harvest eggplant to eat.
8. Eggplants do not grow on melon vines.
9. If you see Mt. Fuji, a hawk, and an eggplant on New Year's Day, you will be forever blessed.
10. A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.
11. A lucky person is someone who plants pebbles and harvests potatoes.
12. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
13. One generation plants the trees, another gets the shade.
14. Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
15. Plant the crab-tree where you will it will never bear pippins.
16. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
17. The one who plants the tree is not the one who will enjoy its shade.
18. When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them.
19. He who always eats the roots of a plant is capable of any thing.
20. If you would be happy for a week, take a wife; if you would be happy for a month, kill a pig; but if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden.
Quotes related to Plant by Power Quotations