229 Proverbs about Part
1. Fortune and women are partial to fools.
2. Give up the smallest part of a secret, and the rest is no longer in your power.
3. If we pay for the music we will take part in the dance.
4. Mouth and heart are wide apart.
5. Who comes unbidden departs unthanked.
6. Practise not your art, and 'twill soon depart.
7. Practice not your art, and it will soon depart.
8. After the fight both parties give each other a good smack.
9. Even the stone you trip on is part of your destiny.
10. Men and women are never placed too far apart to be near.
11. Pears and women are the sweetest in the parts that are heaviest.
12. Books are preserved parts of minds.
13. To the partial eyes of a lover, pockmarks seem like dimples.
14. For lazy people it is always party time.
15. He who is outside the door has already a good part of his journey behind him.
16. Think of your own faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and of the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep.
17. Though talking face to face, their hearts are a thousand miles apart.
18. To open a shop is easy -- the hard part is keeping it open.
19. Who arrives in the darkness departs as night falls.
20. Farewell and be hanged; friends must part.
Quotes related to Part by Power Quotations