118 Proverbs about Nose
1. Abroad to see wonders the traveller goes, And neglects the fine things which lie under his nose.
2. He sticks his nose in everything.
3. He who is born to misfortunate stumbles as he goes, and though he fall on his back will fracture his nose.
4. He who wipes the child's nose, means to kiss the mother's cheek.
5. Justice has a waxen nose.
6. Not all flowers are fit for nosegays.
7. He who puts his nose in a turd does not know what he is smelling.
8. Never tickle the nose of a sleeping bear.
9. A pig used to dirt turns up his nose at rice.
10. A pig used to dirt turns its nose up at rice.
11. The poor fool is a man who falls on his back and breaks his nose.
12. A red-nosed man may be a teetotaler, but will find no one to believe it.
13. A red-nosed man may not be a drunkard, but he will always be called one.
14. He who looks only at heaven may easily break his nose on earth.
15. The law has a nose of wax.
16. All flowers are not fit for nosegays.
17. He fell with his nose in the butter.
18. Making a long nose.
19. To get the lid on the nose.
20. Looking down at one's nose.
Quotes related to Nose by Power Quotations