22 Proverbs about Mothers
1. Brides and mothers-in-law are like dogs and monkeys.
2. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
3. God couldn't be everywhere, so he created mothers.
4. Darkness and night are mothers of thought.
5. To drunken mothers-in-law give full jugs.
6. Heaven is at the feet of mothers.
7. Garlic is as good as ten mothers.
8. The Meek lamb sucks from two mothers.
9. God could not be everywhere and therefore He made mothers.
10. Mothers-in-law are fine so long as they are deaf and blind.
11. Paradise is under mothers' feet.
12. Since god could not be everywhere, he created mothers.
13. God could not be everywhere, that's why he made mothers.
14. A weaning baby that does not cry aloud, will die on its mothers back.
15. Mothers-in-law are hard of hearing.
16. Mothers raise their daughters and let their sons grow up.
17. When the grandmothers speak, the earth will be healed.
18. Friendship reminds us of fathers, love of mothers.
19. Keep your eye on girls that don't tell their mothers everything.
20. A rich child often sits in a poor mothers lap.
Quotes related to Mothers by Power Quotations