21 Proverbs about Monkeys
1. Even monkeys fall from trees.
2. Brides and mothers-in-law are like dogs and monkeys.
3. A monkey makes fun of the red behinds of his fellow monkeys.
4. A tiger cannot beat a crowd of monkeys.
5. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
6. Once a tree falls, the monkeys on it will scatter.
7. Monkeys must disperse once their tree falls.
8. He who wants to plant corns must make peace with the monkeys.
9. If money where to be found up in the trees, most people would be married to monkeys.
10. Monkeys don't advise there young ones to be careful on trees they just remind them of the distance to the ground.
11. Women in state affairs are like monkeys in glass-houses.
12. One ass among many monkeys is grinned at by all.
13. In a piranha infested river, monkeys drink water using a straw.
14. Old monkeys don't put their hand in jars.
15. Remember, even monkeys fall out of trees.
16. Money makes monkeys of men.
17. Do chattering monkeys mimic men, Or we, turned apes, out-monkey them?
18. A drunken donkey will not remember the monkeys bite.
19. On a dead tree there are no monkeys.
20. All monkeys cannot hang on one branch.
Quotes related to Monkeys by Power Quotations