539 Proverbs about Money
1. Bad money always comes back.
2. Bad money drives out good.
3. Credit is better than ready money.
4. God cures the sick, and the doctor gets the money.
5. If you've money, take a seat; it you've none, take to your feet.
6. Love can do much, money can do all.
7. Money in the purse dispels melancholy.
8. Money taken, freedom forsaken.
9. Money talks.
10. Much money, much friends.
11. Samson was a strong man, but he could not pay money before he had it.
12. Spending your money with many a guest, empties the kitchen, the cellar and chest.
13. Where money, there friends.
14. Where there's money, there is the devil; but where there's none, a greater evil.
15. "If you have no money, turn placeman!" as the court fool said to his sovereign.
16. When money is talking, the rest of the world shuts up.
17. To-day for money, to-morrow for nothing.
18. No money no Swiss.
19. Money leant to a friend must be recovered from an enemy.
20. Spend words as efficiently as money.
Quotes related to Money by Power Quotations