790 Proverbs about Makes
1. The devil makes work for idle hands.
2. The best brewer sometimes makes bad beer.
3. Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is.
4. Drink makes you forget your sorrow; but only, alas, until tomorrow.
5. Good pay makes happy workers.
6. Honesty makes you rich, but she works slowly.
7. Howling makes the wolf bigger than he really is.
8. Poor or rich, death makes us all equal.
9. What grows makes no noise.
10. Who makes his bed on the morrow; goes all day without sorrow.
11. Wine makes secrets float to the surface.
12. Opportunity makes the thief.
13. Practice makes perfect.
14. A golden bit makes none the better horse.
15. Barren corn makes bitter bread.
16. A fat kitchen makes a lean will.
17. The devil makes his Christmas pies of lawyers' tongues and clerk's fingers.
18. A fence makes love more keen.
19. A good speaker makes a good liar.
20. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations