1096 Proverbs about Love
1. Take hold lightly; let go lightly. This is one of the great secrets of felicity in love.
2. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
3. Perhaps you do not understand me because you do not love me.
4. A love that can last forever takes but a second to come about.
5. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
6. Each bird loves to hear himself sing.
7. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
8. He that loves the law will get his fill of it.
9. He that plants trees loves others besides himself.
10. Love many, trust few and always paddle your own canoe.
11. Make love, not war.
12. Visit rarely, and you will be more loved.
13. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine nor a garden without love.
14. All cats love fish but fear to wet their paws.
15. Better a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.
16. Love is blind, and greed insatiable.
17. Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
18. Love is incompatible with fear.
19. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
20. So lovers, to their fair one fondly blind, E'en on her ugliness with transport gaze.
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations