858 Proverbs about Long
1. He who would eat in Spain must bring his kitchen along.
2. Eat less, live longer.
3. Fair flowers are not left standing along the wayside long.
4. Fair flowers do not remain long by the wayside.
5. Forever is a long bargain.
6. However long the sun shines upon a thistle, it will never become a rose.
7. If you want to live long, be healthy and fat, drink like a dog and eat like a cat.
8. Most people like short prayers and long sausages.
9. Nothing is as new as something which as been long forgotten.
10. So long as the belly is silent all whores are virgins.
11. The wise person has long ears and a short tongue.
12. All are not cooks who carry long knives.
13. Between wording and working is a long road.
14. Crazy wheels run longest.
15. Early marriage, long love.
16. Fair flowers to not remain long by the wayside.
17. Give up the smallest part of a secret, and the rest is no longer in your power.
18. Greedy fowk hae long arms.
19. He who sleeps along keeps long cold, two soon warm each other.
20. Honesty lasts longest.
Quotes related to Long by Power Quotations