61 Proverbs about Load
1. A load of March dust is worth a ducat.
2. A loaded wagon creaks; an empty one rattles.
3. LA loaded wagon creaks; an empty one rattles.
4. The ass loaded with gold still eats thistles.
5. Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass.
6. When God throws the dice, they are loaded.
7. When God throws the dice are loaded.
8. How can you put out a fire set on a cart-load of firewood with only a cup of water.
9. It takes little effort to watch a man carry a load.
10. You can't load a small boat with heavy cargo.
11. A load of books does not equal one good teacher.
12. The ready back gets all the loads.
13. Small tuft often overturns a big load.
14. A man who walks alone carries a load of palm-fronds.
15. If the load is too heavy for someone to carry, one would be better off to give the load to the ground to carry.
16. It is when there is a stampede, that a person with big buttocks knows that he carries a load.
17. The eye cannot bear loads yet it can tell heavy objects from light ones.
18. They laugh at you when your going but when you came back with a load they're a shamed.
19. A hundred wagon loads of thoughts will not pay a single ounce of debt.
20. A tree often transplanted is never loaded with fruit.
Quotes related to Load by Power Quotations